Milan. Paris. Barcelona. Frank Lee Monday Night 5-a-side Football League?
Last night the media were frenzied at the news that The #Ladpack were destined to move away from their club colours of jet-black and electric yellow that had fared them well in back-to-back league titles in favour of a new kit. When asked, Jim ‘Versace’ RR simply said of the new kit “You can’t see it. That’s all I am saying”. Little did we know just how true that was.
Very few have managed to pull of the ‘Camo’ look, with high profile victims such as Jodie Marsh and Dappy falling at the you-look-like-a-bell-end hurdle in recent years. However, Ladpack’s new Camouflage kit has been hailed by one sports fashion journalist as “truly ground-breaking. I thought watching the Lads play was the epitome of beauty, but they have surpassed their own high standards”.
There are a number of theories about the origin of the choice of style:
- Nobody EVER sees the #Ladpack coming
- The Lads are one with the football pitch, Feng Shui-wise
- Cheesy disappears in big matches
- Ladpack are the big time charlies of the FRMN5aSFL, and they wanted to see if the other teams could possibly hate them any more
- After the recent draw, Jim RR was heard screaming that he was “sick of the sight of” his players
- They were cheap.
Following last weeks 1-1 draw (without team nucleus Simon Day, or the creative force of Jonny or Luke), the lads need to pray that the new kit gives them the luck they need to get the season back on track.
Either way, the team is looking rejuvenated, confident, and are definitely still the team to watch… If you can.